Which is the best interior designer & decorator company in Kolkata?
Spectrum Interiors is regarded as the best trusted interior design & decoration company in Kolkata. They are an ISO certified company and awarded as one of the best Vastu-friendly interior company in Kolkata.
Who tops the list of commercial interior designers in Kolkata?
Spectrum Interiors has achieved their place amongst one of the top commercial interior designers through their experience, divine knowledge, creativity and pocket-friendly price. Moreover, their ability to provide such an excellent finish for commercial projects have attracted all the aspiring customers in the interior design field.
What is the price of interior design & decoration in Kolkata?
The price of interior design depends on the requirement of the client. However, if the condition of the houses is too bad ie, walls are damp or like that, then the price can increase. Some of the best interior design companies like Spectrum Interiors charge around INR 2200 per square feet in the workable space and provides free site visit, so it is always advisable to consult them before proceeding in detail.
How to choose a good and economic interior designer in Kolkata?
When it comes to choosing an interior designer in Kolkata, we should always follow the steps given below:
• You need to ask about their stuff's experience who will carry on with the project execution for you.
• You need to check their actual client reviews and also have to look after their work portfolios.
• Price comparison with others is also important, but you should not compromise with the quality.
• You should also check the company's social presence, along with their Google My Business page.
• It is also a very good idea to request a free consultation and visit if you are that much serious.
The interior design & decoration questions to ask your client?
If you are an interior design company, you need the following questions to your clients:
• The thing your clients love or hate about their homes.
• How they use their rooms, ie, if the room is a living room, bedroom etc.
• What is the total budget they want to spend on their interior solution.
• You should ask them about what colour they like or hate for their houses.